TCC's Catcher's Creed
Understanding that as a catcher I must accept my role as the leader of my team. I hold myself to the 10 points of the Catchers Creed while training or playing.
- I will be suited up, stretched, and ready to go 15 minutes before the team is expected to arrive for training or a game.
- My equipment will always be clean. I will never drag dirt or mud into any indoor training facility.
- My shirt will always be tucked in, whether in a game or at practice.
- I will NEVER be heard saying anything disrespectful towards a team mate, opponent, coach, or umpire.
- I will never use foul language, and will hold my team mates to this same standard.
- I will always complete every drill to its fullest.
- I will always be encouraging to my team mates regardless of whether they play well or not.
- I will never allow my team to leave a dugout after a game until all trash has been picked up, even if it was there when we got there.
- I will lead my team out onto the field every time we take the field.
- I will thank my parents for the opportunity to play organized sports, acknowledging the many sacrifices they make to allow me to play.